|- The patterns and kits are created carefully by us to achieve the highest degree of quality possible. All kits are made by hand.
- The resulting stitched masterpiece is always very close to the original motif and the pattern images you see here are just like the resulting work will look like.
- There are never any fractional stitches anywhere, just ordinary cross stitches are used. All patterns use counted cross stitch technique. We do not produce stamped fabric versions.
- The patterns can be used for projects in any fabric count although we provide calculated thread usage and recommended fabric sizes for 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32 stitches per inch fabrics.
- For your convenience the pattern sheets are provided in pieces the size of A4 (8 1/4 x 11 5/8). You can either keep it in separate pieces or join them together.
By blending colors we get almost an infinite number of color shades to work with in our designs. Blending means that when you do the stitching you take one strand of a certain color and one strand of another color and use together for certain stitches. This technique gives (when using DMC floss) about 160.000 shades for us to use instead of the 400 available as pure colors.
We also offer patterns made of solid DMC colors only without the blends. This makes them perfect for Petit Point stitching (half cross stitches) when using one thread only or for ordinary cross stitch with one, two or more threads.Pattern versions
Our cross stitch patterns are available in two different versions. You select what version you would like when you put a pattern in your shopping cart. Note that all kits include ready printed patterns.
The patterns are available in Adobe Acrobat .pdf file versions. The patterns will be sent via email to you within 48 hours (often much quicker) after we receive payment.
The patterns are also available in printed format which will be sent to you via regular mail. The postage cost will be added automatically to your order when you begin your checkout process. (Please note that this is not to be mistaken for stamped cross stitch patterns where the fabric is printed upon. This is just the pattern pages, first page and instructions printed. We do not produce stamped versions)
- The Golden Kite counted cross stitch kits have been developed to give the best possible experience of cross stitching.
- The box contains high quality fabric and floss, instructions and the usual highest quality pattern.
- Everything is carefully packed in protective plastic bags.
- All our patterns are available as full cross stitch kits.
- All our kit pictures always show the actual colors and quality of the cross stitch as it will appear when finished (except for any copyright text, of course, that is not part of the pattern...).
- We keep in very close relationship with our customers and we are always available for questions or comments.
Thread Guarantee: The amount of thread in the kits should be more than enough for completing the projects. If for some reason there is not enough thread of a certain color, just send us an email indicating the color and your name and address and we will send the missing thread free of charge.
- A color picture of the pattern, instructions and easy to read symbol keys. These are kept in a plastic folder.- 18ct (18 stitches per inch) Aida fabric, 100% cotton.
- DMC Mouliné Spécial floss organized on floss cards. Fabric and floss is kept in a plastic zip-bag.
- Two needles.
- Pattern pages kept in a plastic zip-bag.
- Everything has been carefully packed by hand into a protective plastic bag.
Any customs fee or VAT is paid by the customer. Printed patterns and kits are sent from Ukraine.
Please Note! The actual quality of the printed pages is much higher than the compressed sample images on this page.