- To what countries does Golden Kite deliver?
Yes, we deliver pdf patterns, printed patterns and kits to all countries in the world.
- Do the patterns work with the Pattern Keeper app?
- Yes our pdf pattern works very good together with Pattern Keeper.
- What product versions are available?
There are three product versions available: PDF-patterns sent via email, Printed patterns sent via regular mail and Kits that contain printed pattern, fabric (Aida 18ct) and all threads required. All comes with symbol chart, thread usage tables and instructions. Read more here.
- Can I pay in my own currency?
We support payment in US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Brittish Pound, Canadian Dollars, Euro, Japanese Yen, Ukrainian hryvnia and Russian Ruble and more. You select currency in top right corner of each page. If your local currecny is not available you will still be able to order in US dollars. If there is any problems with payment, just contact us here and we will help out.
- How can I pay?
We use the international PayPal services for secure payments and very high customer protection policies. In addition there are many other payment options available such as VISA and Mastercard. You see all available options when you check out the order. If you have problems making a payment in the store, just conract us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you an invoice instead.
- What discounts are available?
Besides the weekly sales, there is an additional 30% discount when ordering three or more pdf or printed patterns at the same time. This discount is calculated and displayed when you check out your shopping cart.
- What is the difference between Blended and Solid patterns?
Blended patterns conatain stitches where you use two different floss colors in the needle at the same time. This gives blending with more details and shades. Solid patterns use the pure DMC colors. Read more here.
- What fabric types and stitch counts can be used?
Our patterns can be worked on any type of fabric and in any stitch count. Included in the patterns are tables with required fabric size and thread amount required for stitch counts 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32 stitches per inch. The Kits are delivered with Aida 18ct fabric, but could on request be changed to some other type.
- Do you really guarantee that the stitches result will look as good as the pattern images in the store?
- What happens if I lose my pdf pattern or lose my printed pattern pages?
In that case you just contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new copy.
- I have problems logging in. What can I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you fix the problems .
- Do you have sales and discounts?
We have weekly patterns sale here. Also if you buy three or more pdf or printed patterns in the same order you get an additional 30% discount on the whole order.
- How long does it take before I receive my order?
Pdf pattern orders are sent to your email within 48 hours. Usually much quicker than that. Printed pattern and kits are sent via regular post and the delivery time depends on where in the world you are located. Usually between 3 and 10 working days.
- What is pdf format patterns?
Pdf is a computer document standard. Pdf files can be opened and read on all computers, phones and tablets. Golden Kite pdf patterns can be used in the Pattern Keeper app or you can print the pdf files locally or work from displaying the pdf on your device.
- My question is not listed here. What can I do?
Contact us at email@example.com in any matter and we answer you quickly and help out with you questions or any concerns.